ONALYTICA ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE POSITION!
The role would suit someone with at least 3-5 years of SaaS experience, ideally coming from a Social/MarTech background. This is an opportunity to have a path to become US sales director and own that function outright as we scale for the right candidate.
WHO ARE WE?
Onalytica are the world’s leading Influencer Marketing Software Company used by Marketing & Communication Professionals globally. Onalytica’s Influencer Relationship Management software platform analyses millions of social and blog posts, creating a tailored database which clients can use to identify, track and engage with digital influencers. As companies start to move away from blanket advertising or traditional PR to more sophisticated communication strategies, we provide the tools they need to engage with credible influencers to increase brand awareness, improve brand reputation or drive policies & issue management. Influencer Marketing is one of the hottest areas in the marketing sphere and we are leading and evangelizing in the space.
WHO DO WE WORK WITH?
We work with global brands such as Microsoft, IBM, Amazon, British Airways, Accenture, Salesforce, Lenovo and Dell as well as PR agencies such as WE Comms and Ogilvy and many non-profits organisations to help them scale their influencer engagement.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leverage your own prospecting techniques as well as existing relationships to generate new business meetings coupled with working with a BDR to target and prospect into the US territory.
- Work closely with the customer success and marketing teams with a strategic focus on account mapping and account-based marketing including running our own industry events.
- Work in a value selling approach in solving client’s problems.
- Attend marketing events and seminars and become a content creator and evangelist within the influencer marketing space.
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations based on client needs.
- Accurately forecast your pipeline to senior management.
- Keep abreast of all information about Onalytica’s technology, services and the industry as a whole.
- US-based travel as required as well as occasional travel to our HQ offices in London.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL DEMONSTRATE:
- Innate hunger and curiosity to keep learning about the social and influencer marketing space.
- Consultative approach to solving client problems
- Demonstrable entrepreneurial skill set.
- Possesses highly developed organizational, planning and management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong emotional intelligence.
- Must be comfortable wearing many hats, working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment with changing needs and requirements.
- Not take themselves too seriously and the ability to have some fun!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN:
- Chance to work for a fast-growing disrupter in the influencer marketing space and own a piece of the action.
- Amazing office space right in the heart of SoHo in Manhattan
- Exposure to top-tier global clients pioneering social influencer relations to accelerate your career
- A non-micromanagement environment
- A working environment that fosters creativity and positivity and is a fun place to be
- Flexibility to work from home
- Competitive salary and benefits + options