An exciting full-time opportunity to join an innovative SaaS start-up in the influencer marketing space – voted 2019 B2B MarTech Vendor of the year (B2B Marketing). You will join Onalytica’s Customer Success team as a senior resource and be responsible for managing some of our most strategic-high growth accounts as we continue to expand globally. We work across Tech, Fintech, CSR, Charity/NGO, Healthcare, Education, Govt & many more sectors with emphasis on thought leadership, B2B marketing & employee advocacy.
This is a strategic role, deploying enterprise-wide solutions and relationship building with senior decision makers such as Marketing or Communications Directors. Reporting to the Managing Director you will be fully supported by a dedicated Customer Success Executive working on your accounts and our Insights team.
- Ensure client retention by strategically managing accounts and driving value for our customers through our software, data & services
- Provide client consultancy and share best practise both internally and externally on influencer outreach, activities and management
- Support Onalytica’s key account development strategy to build global remits for our solution across major enterprise accounts.
- Highlight insights and engagement opportunities to customers on a regular basis
- Communicate new software features and their uses for each client
- Identifying key stakeholders and opportunities for upsell to grow the value of the account
- Running Executive Business Reviews to demonstrate the value of client programmes to senior management and other key stakeholders
- On the job guidance for your Customer Success Executive to support their career growth.
What we are looking for
- 7+ years’ experience of Account management with Enterprise clients – ideally Fortune 500 / FTSE 100 companies.
- First class ability to build trusted client relationships & network with senior stakeholders/BDMs
- Proven ability to consult on client strategy & deliver trusted expert guidance
- Strategic thinker who can tailor approach and evolve solutions to client needs and maturity
- Track record of account development & YOY growth across accounts
- Demonstrated ability to mature client’s capability shown through their improved business outcomes
- Highly organised individual who can navigate short term issues and long range account planning
- Experience of delivering B2B Sales/Marketing solutions or software preferred – especially in emerging category
- 100% Net Revenue Retention
- 20% Upsell Revenue Growth
- User Adoption
- Customer Success Client Outcomes
What we can offer:
- Excellent career growth & earnings potential in fast growth & dynamic marketplace
- Share options
- Exposure to top-tier global clients (e.g. Microsoft, Google, Ericsson, Dell, IBM, UN) who are advancing social influencer relations to accelerate your career
- Company perks & employer pension scheme
- Friendly start-up office in the heart of London Bridge with regular socials (fully remote currently). Hybrid remote/office working for the future.
- Opportunities to travel
Salary: Competitive Salary & Attractive Commission Scheme
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Customer Success Director – (your name)”. Please include your notice period/availability to start work.