An exciting full-time opportunity for a Customer Success Manager to join an innovative SaaS start-up with a global market-leading position in the influencer marketing space – voted 2019 B2B MarTech Vendor of the year (B2B Marketing).
Founded in 2009 and backed by Bebo founders, our SaaS influencer marketing software platform connects brands with influencer communities and helps them to scale and structure influencer programs globally.
In this role you will be onboarding & managing enterprise-wide solutions for renewal and relationship building with senior decision makers such as Marketing or Communications Directors. This will be a mix of incoming new clients and strategic key accounts in both the UK and the US – especially as we continue to expand in the US and grow our revenue this year. Working globally with brands such as Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Dell, The UN, WWF, we work across Tech, Finance, Professional Services, Charity/NGO, Govt & other sectors with emphasis on B2B influencer & employee advocacy, thought leadership & brand reputation.
This role will suit a CSM with 3+ years experience at this level, looking to work with global brand giants to transform their digital marketing and seeking rapid progression opportunities. Working alongside our US team, but fully flexible to work remotely or come in as needed, you will be supported by a dedicated Customer Success Executive working on your accounts and our Insights team and our UK based HQ team.
- Ensure client retention by strategically managing 12 to 20 Enterprise accounts and driving value for our customers through our software & data
- Provide client consultancy and share best practise on influencer outreach, engagement, relationship management & how to mature their influencer programs
- Deliver clients success criteria that demonstrate ROI to their senior management
- Identifying key stakeholders and opportunities for upsell to grow account revenue
- Work with our Sales & Marketing teams to drive new customer growth via account development & case studies
- Ensure clients are onboarded with high client satisfaction
- Manage the renewal process
- Drive user adoption – identifying workflows & key users where our software will be used
- Running quarterly Executive Business Reviews to demonstrate the value of client programmes to senior management and other key stakeholders
- Provide software training for customers, share our roadmap & provide product feedback
- Support clients with managed services around campaign management, influencer outreach & relationship management
- Ensure Salesforce and Onalytica business admin is up to date & accurate
- While the role is remote close collaboration wil be required with the US based Sales & Success team in New York as well as the extended Onalytica team based out of the UK
What we are looking for
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer success manager role responsible for retention
- Strong ability to build trusted client relationships
- Great organisational skills and focus on client objectives
- Strong commercial understanding, experience of upselling & ensuring senior decision makers are involved in growth opportunities
- Excellent communication skills & proven ability driving user adoption
- Strategic thinker who can tailor approach and solutions to client needs & maturity with influencer marketing
- Analytical skills – convey success of programs via measurement reporting & identify insights through our data that give clients an edge in their campaigns
- Experience of social media/digital marketing would be helpful
A strong combination of being both a team player and a detail oriented, self-starter.
What we can offer:
- Excellent progression opportunities & earning potential in a high performing company and dynamic marketplace
- Quarterly socials with the Sales and Success Team in New York.
- Option to work in a flexible NY office space as needed. Remote otherwise.
- 25 days annual holiday (+1 extra day awarded after 2 years of service)
- 2 x Wellness days off per year (Jan/Aug – the whole office closes!)
- Oxford Healthcare is provided
- First Friday of the month finish at 4pm
- Fridays focus on Training and Development
- Access to our premium e-learning suite to become a social superstar
Your Customer Success KPIs:
- 100% Net Revenue Retention
- 20% ARR Upsell/Cross-sell
- User Adoption (Weekly Active Users)
- Hit Clients Success KPIs Quarterly
- Quarterly Customer Satisfaction
Salary – $Competitive + OTE commission (uncapped)
To apply for this position, please send an email including your CV and tailored cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “US Customer Success Manager – (your name)”. Please include your notice period and possible start date.