Onalytica are looking to hire a Finance manager
An amazing opportunity for an ambitious Finance Manager in an award-winning influencer marketing software platform company based in Central London.
We are looking for a capable individual, willing to join a fast-paced and vibrant working environment, and who feels ready to step up into a director position in the short term.
- Oversight of company’s financial processes, including payroll
- Cashflow forecasting and monitoring of bank balances to ensure that company is adequately funded
- Responsible for producing consolidated monthly management accounts and department budget reporting
- Assisting the preparation of annual business plan.
- Review and improvement of internal accounting procedures and policies.
- Management of a team of 2 finance professionals
- Assisting in ensuring compliance to tax and regulations
- Review of VAT return
- An accounting qualification (preferably ACA/ACCA / CIMA) and 3-5 years of post qualified experience
- Experience with Xero, Quickbooks or Sage One essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and especially Excel
- Salesforce knowledge a benefit
- Experience in SAAS environment is preferable but not essential.
- Line management experience
- Strategic thinker and ability to guide the company with investment priorities
- Effective multi tasker, able to prioritise conflicting responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and adept at interacting with individuals at all levels
- Able to work unsupervised on own initiative to meet tight deadlines
- A can-do attitude, staying calm under pressure in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Good judgment and decision-making, supporting the CEO
What you can expect in return
- Chance to work for a fast-growing company
- Accelerate your career
- Amazing office space in London Bridge
- A working environment that fosters creativity and positivity and is a fun place to be
- Competitive salary and perks
To apply for this position please send us your CV and a 1-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add the subject line: “Finance Manager– (your name)” and include your notice period/availability to start work and why you would be interested in the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!