An exciting full-time opportunity to join an innovative SaaS start-up in the B2B influencer marketing space – voted 2019 B2B MarTech Vendor of the year (B2B Marketing). Onalytica are looking for a creative marketing intern to join our marketing team on a 3-6 month basis, with the view to the role becoming permanent, dependent on performance.
Onalytica are at an exciting stage of growth, with 2021 being our most important year yet, so it is a great time to join the team. Being a small marketing team you can take on lots of responsibility from the get go, get stuck into all areas of marketing and make a real difference to our success.
Tasks will involve but not be limited to:
- Being a lead analyst for all sales and marketing blog posts and reports
- Coming up with creative social media campaigns to support our content launches
- Execute social media campaigns – including designing accompanying graphics
- Support the sales teams with ad-hoc analysis and content for target accounts to drive revenue
- General support and assistance for the marketing team
Key skills & attributes needed in order to be considered for this role:
- Demonstrable data analysis skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office (particularly PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign and Illustrator)
- Creative, with a visual eye
- Focused on driving business outcomes and results
- Self-motivated, organised and efficient
- A 2.1 minimum in a business or marketing degree is important
- Experience in a similar role is a bonus, but not necessary
What you will receive in return:
- We will pay £500 – £1,000 per month for the 3-6 month internship, depending on experience
- Opportunity to have a permanent role at the end of the internship with the scope for great career progression
- Friendly start-up feel and headquartered in the heart of London Bridge, right by Borough Market
- This role will be entirely remote to start but with the option to be hybrid remote/office in the future
To apply please send us your CV with an accompanying cover letter summarising why you think you’ll be right for this role to email@example.com with the subject line: “Marketing Internship – (your name)”. Please also include when you’d be able to start. Applicants without a covering letter will not be considered.