An exciting full-time opportunity for an experienced Social Media Analyst to join an innovative SaaS start-up in the influencer marketing space – voted 2019 B2B MarTech Vendor of the year (B2B Marketing).
You will join Onalytica’s Customer Success & Insights team as an experienced analyst supporting the insights, data and reporting deliverables across our varied client base, working with our social media software (and 3rd part software) to deliver actionable intelligence. We work across Tech, Finance, CSR, Charity/NGO, Healthcare, Education, Govt & many more sectors with emphasis on thought leadership, B2B marketing & employee advocacy.
The ideal candidate would be analytical, detail oriented and client friendly. Reporting to the Insights Manager & Managing Director you will be part of the Insights team and work closely with all Customer Success Managers.
- Analysing social media conversations across influencer debates and producing excellent reports, measurement and insights
- Project managing reporting deliverables, new client implementations & ad-hoc projects
- Setting up and optimising client influencer listening programs
- Help clients identify influencer engagement opportunities
- Analysing profiles in our software and identifying key targets
- Improve internal data processes and reporting methodologies
- Share best practice with both clients and the internal team
What we are looking for
- 2-5 years’ experience of social media analysis and reporting and experience with Boolean
- Analytical skills – Confident interpreting client’s objectives & briefs and delivering recommendations
- Strong report writer who can present well to a senior marketing/comms audience
- Capable with data collation, manipulation & interpretation in Excel
- Attention to Detail – ensuring that all work delivered is client-ready
- Native or fluent English speaker with excellent communication skills (additional languages a plus)
- Entry level SQL skills desirable
- Highly organised individual who can navigate & manage multiple priorities at once
What we can offer:
- Excellent career growth in fast growth & dynamic marketplace
- Exposure to top-tier global clients who are advancing social influencer relations to accelerate your career
- Company perks & employer pension scheme
- Friendly start-up office in the heart of London Bridge with regular socials (fully remote currently). Hybrid remote/office working for the future.
- Structured training & mentor program to upskill you across a range of disciplines to fast track your career development
Salary: £28-30K depending on experience
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Social Media Analyst– (your name)”. Please include your notice period/availability to start work.