Onalytica are looking for a Senior Software Engineer
Would you like to join a fun and fast growing marketing tech company where you can play an important part in shaping its future?
How about an opportunity to design next-generation systems in a highly collaborative work environment, where space for professional development is taken seriously? If yes – excellent – keep reading!
Who are we?
Onalytica is a search and analytics web application serving the influencer marketing industry across a diverse range of clients from finance and pharma through to charities.
Our software is founded on research – our processes and algorithms are developed and tuned by our data scientists to serve exactly the metrics our clients need.
We use a service-oriented architecture to deliver a data ingestion platform that processes and analyses millions of Tweets/Instagrams/Blogs daily to serve insights around influencer engagements and behaviours in the form of real time feeds, alerts and a suite of reports and visualisations.
You’ll be working on a stack including .Net core, WebAPI, Docker, ElasticSearch, SQL Server, and angular hosted on AWS. Our primary development languages is C# alongside projects using Python and Node. We operate a CI/CD pipeline using github, cloudformation, codebuild, codepipeline, and codedeploy.
- Self starting and innovative. We expect our engineers to take ownership and drive features and areas of the application architecture forward.
- Have worked at a mid/senior level developing a commercial web application.
- Proficient in C#, JS, REST API’s, principles of service oriented architecture, SQL, unit and integration testing. Driven by creativity and code quality. Groks SOLID and TDD principles.
- Keen to learn (and ideally exposure to) AWS services; ElasticSearch, DynamoDb, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Kinesis, ECS (Docker).
- Important to understand automated build and deployment processes – ideally will have previously worked in a CI/CD environment.
Team / Office
Our office is a relaxed open plan space less than 5 mins walk from London Bridge. We’re a sociable bunch and host frequent events from the physically challenging (dodge ball) to the mentally challenging (crystal maze) to the not-so-challenging (nights in the pub).
We encourage cycling and have showers and secure storage facilities.
To apply for this position please send us your CV and a 1-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add the subject line: “Senior Software Engineer – (your name)” and include your notice period/availability to start work and why you would be interested in the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!