We are looking for a Junior Social Media Analyst /Customer Success Executive to join the global leaders in B2B & Influencer Marketing. Expect an exciting role for those early into their career journey, seeking a pathway to becoming a Customer Success Manager, which will see you build client relationships, analyse social media and support influencer engagement for the world’s biggest brands; Google, Amazon, Microsoft and The Nature Conservancy (to name a few).
Founded in 2009 and backed by Bebo founders, our award-winning SaaS influencer marketing software platform connects brands with influencer communities and helps them to scale and structure influencer programs globally. Working across Tech, Charity/NGO, Healthcare, Education, Govt & many more sectors we focus on big picture topics like Climate Change, AI, Future of Work, Diversity & Inclusion. Due to continued success, we are now seeking a super analytical, detail oriented and client friendly candidate to become our next Social Media Analyst / Customer Success Executive.
We have a friendly start-up office in the heart of London Bridge, with a hybrid workplace of 3 days from home and 2 from the office.
The successful candidate will support Customer Success Managers who manage 10-20 large accounts (£600k+ annual revenue). Whether you are participating in client calls; actioning client requests, setting up and optimising influencer platforms; identifying influencer targets and engagement opportunities; reporting on insights; measuring social media and brand performance; outreaching to influencers or communicating new features to users, it will be your superb relationship building skills that enables this pioneering company to deliver industry-leading software, e-learning & analysis.
What are we looking for?
- You could be a Social Media Analyst / Customer Success Executive / Social Media Executive / Marketing Associate / Research Associate / Associate Analyst / Digital Marketing Executive or similar, we don’t mind, as long as your CV demonstrates:
- 1 year minimum professional working experience ideally in digital marketing, research, analysis, customer success or related fields would be a plus but not essential
- Proven client-facing skills and focused on delivering client objectives;
- Excellent analytical skills – you are confident working with data & trends, identifying insights and aligning these to client objectives;
- Superb attention to detail;
- You are skilled in Microsoft Excel, PPT & comfortable manipulating data;
- Ambition and Drive – you take initiative and relish learning on the job in a Startup environment;
- Native or fluent English with excellent communication and writing skills.
What you’ll get in return?
In return, you can expect excellent career progression in a fast growth & dynamic marketplace, exposure to top-tier global clients and a fantastic benefits package that includes:
- 25 days annual holiday (+1 extra day awarded after 2 years of service)
- 2 x Wellness days off per year (Jan/Aug – the whole office closes!)
- Aviva company pension
- Annual Wellness Voucher of your choice
- Annual Eye tests
- Great company socials, recent examples Bowling, Zoo, mini Golf
- Friday drinks & First Friday of the month finish at 4pm
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Fridays focus on Training and Development
- Access to our premium e-learning suite to become a social superstar
- Participate in client calls & action client requests, supported by a Customer Success Manager
- Setting up and managing our influencer platform for clients
- Help clients identify influencer targets & engagement opportunities
- Manage influencer campaigns and outreach to influencers
- Analysing & reporting on insights from the influencer community
- Social media measurement of brand performance and campaigns
- Present report findings to clients and communicate new features to users
- Build great relationships with client users & drive platform adoption
Salary – £25K-£30K dependent on experience
All candidates must legally have the right to work in the UK. We as a company do not offer any form of visa sponsorship. To apply for this position, please send your CV with the title Social Media Analyst (and your name) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your notice period/availability to start work.