Over the past couple of years, IoT has become one of the most important emerging technologies in the 21st century. IoT connects devices to the internet using sensors and software to store and exchange data with other devices and systems.
Using IoT enables companies to reduce labour costs by automating many mundane processes, while also cutting down on waste and making it less expensive to manufacture and deliver goods.
According to the latest data, there are 7.74 billion connected IoT devices, and over the next few years it’s projected to amount to 30.9 billion. It is also forecasted that by 2030, 75% of all devices will be IoT.
The IoT industry continues to boom, that’s why this report outlines the most far-reaching voices within the industry creating inspiring content and driving engagement around the topic of IoT. From MyOnalytica Experts and Analysts to Industry KOLs and Digital Twins experts, this report breaks down the community to give you the best overview of Who’s Who in IoT.
What’s Covered in the IoT Report?
In this report we have a look at a range of influencers and personas, answering the key questions below:
- Which Brand Employees are driving impact online?
- Which MyOnalytica Experts are creating inspiring industry content in this space?
- Who are the key Social Amplifiers?
- Which Key Opinion Leaders are creating great content on the topic?
- Who are the Event Speakers within Internet of Things?
- Which Content Creators & Contributors are contributing to the conversation?
- Which Analysts are analysing the IoT industry?
- Who are the Academics & Researchers within the topic?
- Who is sharing content on IIoT?
- Who are the influencers in the Digital Twins space?
- Which Brands are creating thought leadership content on the topic?
- Which Publications & Resources are sharing content within this space?
Download the Full Report
About Who’s Who reports
These Who’s Who reports are created using the Onalytica platform which has a curated database of over 1 million influencers. Our platform allows you to discover, validate and categorise influencers quickly and easily via keyword searches. The lists are made using carefully created Boolean queries which then rank influencers by resonance, relevance, reach and reference, meaning influencers are not only ranked by themselves, but also by how much other influencers are referring to them. The lists are then validated, and filters are used to split the influencers up into the categories that are seen in the report.
This Who’s Who list should give you an insight into the industry and help break it down. We always want to make sure you are getting the most valuable information available from our lists, so feedback is always welcome!
If you want to learn more about Onalytica, or if you’d like to see our platform in action, feel free to get in touch!