Align Training To Behaviours
Whilst most advocacy tools provide high level data, when you dig deep into the analytics you can target training at specific audiences based on the behaviours within the platform.
Optimise Your Advocacy License Spend
Do you really need the number of advocacy licenses you have? Employee advocacy analytics will help optimise your user license spend, redirecting budget to program management and training.
Benchmark Your Program
Better understand how well your program is operating compared to other organisations, identify your influential employees and build a strategy for controlled advocacy growth internally.
Our Employee Advocacy Optimisation Service has been designed for organisations that have invested in employee advocacy tools but want to optimise their program.
Working with our partner, Tribal Impact, we’ll help you understand your level of social business maturity compared to your competitors, providing detailed actionable insights from LinkedIn, Twitter and your advocacy platform.
We’ll dig deep into the data to highlight your top performing advocates are, your social spammers who are potentially damaging your brand and work to understand your expert employee influencers in more detail. You’ll be given a detailed analysis including a report of our observations and recommendations.
- Increase advocacy tool utilisation
- Optimise (and maybe reduce) your investment in tool licenses
- Increase content utilisation & performance within the platform
- Identify and nurture your influential employees with a program
- Increase website activity driven from employees
- Improve conversion rate of employee driven traffic
Ideal For Organisations That
- Have already invested in an employee advocacy platform
- Are seeing advocacy utilisation levels fall
- Have launched a tool but want to relaunch an program
- Want to optimise their existing advocacy investment
- Are renewing their advocacy tool licenses
- Establish your level of social business or advocacy maturity compared to your competitors
- Revolutionize your marketing & comms by driving a connected organization and employee-led buyer journey
- Actionable Insight from LinkedIn, Twitter and your Employee Advocacy Tool
- Analytical program review to drive the right culture & motivations for your employees
- Operational review to analyse whether you have the right structure and team role & responsibilities
- Increase lead gen & customer conversion through Employee Advocacy
What You Will Discover
- Which employees are most influential globally and in local markets on social media?
- Which employees are most influential on your key thought leadership topics and product/solution category areas on social media?
- How many employees should form part of my employee advocacy program?
- Which employees are driving most impact on our brand awareness and demand generation?
- How can I leverage our most expert employees to drive significant advocacy and demand generation?
- How can I activate the wider organisation to optimize their social profiles and share relevant content?
- How do I scale and structure my program?
- How should I organise resourcing my program?
- Pre-meeting to understand original objectives, desired outcomes for the audit, known employee influencers and competitive landscape
- Full discovery and analysis of your employee advocacy tool and employee activity on Twitter & LinkedIn
- Presentation of findings via 1 hour online meeting
- Report, recommendations and accompanying data provided
*Access to Employee Advocacy tool needs to be granted