5G is the fifth generation of cellular networks which is up to 100 times faster than 4G.
5G enables a new kind of network that connects virtually everyone and everything together including devices, objects, and machines. Its wireless technology is designed to deliver higher data speeds, better reliability, extensive network capacity, ultra low latency, and a more uniform user experience. Higher performance and improved efficiency connects new industries and creates new user experiences.
“5G is a revolution for the telco sector: softwarized networks allow for greater flexibility, improved supply chains and quicker innovation cycles. 5G is also a revolution for all end-users: consumers can enjoy fully immersive experiences and industry can power its critical infrastructure.” Mischa Dohler, Chief Architect at Ericsson.
This report aims to highlight a sample of influential experts that are moving the industry forward on the topic of 5G. From MyOnalytica Experts and Analysts to Industry KOLs and Content Creators, this report breaks down the community to give you the best overview of Who’s Who in 5G.
What’s Covered in the 5G Report?
In this report we have a look at a range of influencers and personas, answering the key questions below:
- Which Brand Employees are driving impact online?
- Which MyOnalytica Experts are creating inspiring industry content in this space?
- Who are the key Social Amplifiers?
- Which Key Opinion Leaders are creating great content on the topic?
- Who are the Event Speakers within 5G?
- Which Content Creators are creating podcasts and videos?
- Who are the Journalists & Contributors are contributing to the conversation?
- Which Analysts are analysing the 5G industry?
- Who are the Academics & Researchers within the topic?
- Who is sharing content on Smart Cities?
- Who are the influencers in the AR & VR space?
- Which Brands are creating thought leadership content on the topic?
- Which Publications & Resources are sharing content within this space?
Download the Full Report
About Who’s Who reports
These Who’s Who reports are created using the Onalytica platform which has a curated database of over 1 million influencers. Our platform allows you to discover, validate and categorise influencers quickly and easily via keyword searches. The lists are made using carefully created Boolean queries which then rank influencers by resonance, relevance, reach and reference, meaning influencers are not only ranked by themselves, but also by how much other influencers are referring to them. The lists are then validated, and filters are used to split the influencers up into the categories that are seen in the report.
This Who’s Who list should give you an insight into the industry and help break it down. We always want to make sure you are getting the most valuable information available from our lists, so feedback is always welcome!
If you want to learn more about Onalytica, or if you’d like to see our platform in action, feel free to get in touch!