Cloud computing delivers computing services (servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics and intelligence) over the internet (the cloud) to offer flexible resources and economies at scale. Companies can rent access from storage to applications from cloud service providers on a pay-as-you-go price basis. In turn, there’s no need for companies to own and maintain their own IT infrastructure.
“The cloud will continue to grow, although the rate of its growth will vary according to shifts in market priorities, as well as enterprise priorities. The trick is to understand how these shifts relate to actual cloud spending and why. Many historically accurate assumptions will no longer hold true. It’s time to update our yardsticks with today’s emerging cloud markers.” David Linthicum, Chief Cloud Strategy Officer, Deloitte Consulting.
Cloud computing still remains prominent, especially with the rise of remote and flexible working accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic. This report highlights the voices raising awareness and driving solutions within cloud and its subsets Kubernetes, Open Source and Hybrid Cloud. We have broken down the influential voices into personas from Industry KOLs, Event Speakers and Analysts to Content Creators and Social Amplifiers to provide the best sample list of experts creating inspiring industry content and driving engagement on the topic of cloud.
What’s Covered in the Cloud Report?
In this report we have a look at a range of influencers and personas, answering the key questions below:
- Which Brand Employees are driving impact online?
- Which MyOnalytica Experts are creating inspiring industry content in this space?
- Who are the key Social Amplifiers on the topic?
- Which Key Opinion Leaders are creating great content on the topic?
- Who are the Event Speakers within Cloud?
- Who are the Content Creators within the space?
- Which Journalists & Contributors are contributing to the conversation?
- Which Analysts are contributing to the topic?
- Who are the Hybrid Cloud influencers?
- Who is sharing content on Kubernetes?
- Who are the influencers in the Open Source space?
- Which Brands are creating thought leadership content on the topic?
- Which Publications & Resources are sharing content within this space?
Download the Full Report
About Who’s Who reports
These Who’s Who reports are created using the Onalytica platform which has a curated database of over 1 million influencers. Our platform allows you to discover, validate and categorise influencers quickly and easily via keyword searches. The lists are made using carefully created Boolean queries which then rank influencers by resonance, relevance, reach and reference, meaning influencers are not only ranked by themselves, but also by how much other influencers are referring to them. The lists are then validated, and filters are used to split the influencers up into the categories that are seen in the report.
This Who’s Who list should give you an insight into the industry and help break it down. We always want to make sure you are getting the most valuable information available from our lists, so feedback is always welcome!
If you want to learn more about Onalytica, or if you’d like to see our platform in action, feel free to get in touch!