Cybersecurity applies technology, processes and controls to protect networks, devices and data from cyber attacks. It aims to reduce the risk of malware, ransomware, phishing and insider threats as well as to prevent the unwarranted exploitation of sensitive information.
According to the Allianz Risk Barometer, cyber perils are the biggest concern for companies globally in 2022. In addition, it was reported that there was a 50% increase in weekly attempts to attack corporate networks globally in 2021.
“Cybersecurity will see increased operational budgets because of more sophisticated threats and consequences of breaches (and especially ransomware) to the bottom line. Cybersecurity becomes more of a C-Suite issue with every passing year as breaches can be disruptive and devastating for business.” Chuck Brooks, Adjunct Professor at Georgetown University.
The escalating importance of cybersecurity is evident, which is why this report focuses on the voices raising awareness and driving solutions within cybersecurity. We have broken the influential voices into personas from Industry KOLs, Event Speakers, Analysts to Content Creators and Social Amplifiers to provide the best sample list of experts creating inspiring industry content and driving engagement on cybersecurity.
What’s Covered in the Cybersecurity Report?
In this report we have a look at a range of influencers and personas, answering the key questions below:
- Which Brand Employees are driving impact online?
- Which MyOnalytica Experts are creating inspiring industry content in this space?
- Who are the key Social Amplifiers on the topic?
- Which Key Opinion Leaders are creating great content on the topic?
- Who are the Event Speakers within Cybersecurity?
- Who are the Content Creators within the space?
- Which Journalists & Contributors are contributing to the conversation?
- Who are the Analysts within Cybersecurity?
- Which Cybersecurity Academics & Researchers are contributing to the topic?
- Who are the Cloud Security influencers?
- Who is sharing content on Data Privacy & Protection?
- Who are the influencers in the Threat Intelligence space?
- Which Brands are creating thought leadership content on Cybersecurity?
- Which Publications & Resources are sharing content within this space?
Download the Full Report
About Who’s Who reports
These Who’s Who reports are created using the Onalytica platform which has a curated database of over 1 million influencers. Our platform allows you to discover, validate and categorise influencers quickly and easily via keyword searches. The lists are made using carefully created Boolean queries which then rank influencers by resonance, relevance, reach and reference, meaning influencers are not only ranked by themselves, but also by how much other influencers are referring to them. The lists are then validated, and filters are used to split the influencers up into the categories that are seen in the report.
This Who’s Who list should give you an insight into the industry and help break it down. We always want to make sure you are getting the most valuable information available from our lists, so feedback is always welcome!
If you want to learn more about Onalytica, or if you’d like to see our platform in action, feel free to get in touch!