Digital Experience is, simply put, a multi touchpoint interaction between an organisation and a user that has been made possible with the constant evolution of digital technologies. Digital Experience acts as a bridge for companies, helping them move from the physical to the digital world.
For a great Digital Experience, you need accessibility and, most importantly, personalisation. There’s never a one-size-fits-all solution for businesses; the key is in identifying tactics and strategies that meet your business goals. When utilised correctly and on a regular basis, Digital Experience can boost brand awareness, convert more leads and connect businesses with their audiences.
This Who’s Who report brings a varied list of Digital Experience influencers ranging from Social Amplifiers, Analysts, Industry KOLs, Event Speakers to experts in User Experience (UX), Customer Experience (CX) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) providing a broad overview of the most influential voices within the topic.
What’s Covered in the Report?
In our Digital Experience report we have a look at a range of influencers and personas, answering the key questions below:
- Which Brand Employees are driving most impact online on the topic of Digital Experience?
- Who are they key Social Amplifiers on the topic of Digital Experience?
- Who are the key Event Speakers speaking at DX events?
- Which Key Opinion Leaders are discussing Digital Experience?
- Who are the Analysts within Digital Experience?
- Who is sharing content on AI and Digital Experience?
- Who are the influencers within Digital Experience and User Experience?
- Which influencers are talking about Digital Experience and Customer Experience?
- Who is discussing and sharing content on Customer Relationship Management?
- Which Platforms are creating thought leadership content on Digital Experience?
Download the Full Report
These Who’s Who reports are created using the Onalytica platform which has a curated database of over 1 million influencers. Our platform allows you to discover, validate and categorise influencers quickly and easily via keyword searches. The lists are made using carefully created Boolean queries which then rank influencers by resonance, relevance, reach and reference, meaning influencers are not only ranked by themselves, but also by how much other influencers are referring to them. The lists are then validated, and filters are used to split the influencers up into the categories that are seen in the list.
This Who’s Who list should give you an insight into the Digital Experience industry and help break it down. We always want to make sure you are getting the most valuable information available from our lists, so feedback is always welcome!
If you want to learn more about Onalytica, or if you’d like to see our platform in action, feel free to get in touch!