Future of Work is a projection of how work, workers and the workplace will change and evolve in the years ahead. It comes as no surprise that the COVID-19 pandemic has reshaped not only the way people work, but also the way they think about their work and the workplace.
Certain Future of Work trends, like hybrid and remote work, were adopted all around the world and after 2 years 83% of workers now prefer the hybrid work model. In addition, 75% of hybrid or remote knowledge workers say their expectations for working flexibly have increased, and 4 out of 10 employees might leave if forced to return to the office.
“It’s critical for business leaders to understand that large-scale shifts are changing how people work and how business gets done. Leaders who respond effectively to these HR trends can ensure their organizations stand out from competitors.” says Brian Kropp, Distinguished Vice President, Gartner.
This report aims to provide you with a sample of influential voices discussing and creating content on Future of Work online. From Professional Influencers, Industry KOLs, Event Speakers to Analysts and Content Creators, this report is a one-stop shop for Future of Work experts, who have a high topical authority and a large following online.
What’s Covered in the Future of Work Report?
In this report we have a look at a range of influencers and personas, answering the key questions below:
- Which Brand Employees are driving impact online?
- Which Professional Influencers are creating inspiring industry content in this space?
- Who are the key Social Amplifiers on the topic?
- Which Key Opinion Leaders are creating great content on the topic?
- Who are the Event Speakers within Future of Work?
- Who are the Content Creators within the space?
- Which Journalists & Contributors are contributing to the conversation?
- Who are the Analysts within Future of Work?
- Which Future of Work Academics & Researchers are contributing to the topic?
- Who are the HR Tech influencers?
- Who is sharing content on Hybrid Work?
- Who are the influencers in the Remote Working space?
- Which Brands are creating thought leadership content on Future of Work?
- Which Publications & Resources are sharing content within this space?
Download the Full Report
About Who’s Who reports
These Who’s Who reports are created using the Onalytica platform which has a curated database of over 1 million influencers. Our platform allows you to discover, validate and categorise influencers quickly and easily via keyword searches. The lists are made using carefully created Boolean queries which then rank influencers by resonance, relevance, reach and reference, meaning influencers are not only ranked by themselves, but also by how much other influencers are referring to them. The lists are then validated, and filters are used to split the influencers up into the categories that are seen in the report.
This Who’s Who list should give you an insight into the industry and help break it down. We always want to make sure you are getting the most valuable information available from our lists, so feedback is always welcome!
If you want to learn more about Onalytica, or if you’d like to see our platform in action, feel free to get in touch!