Hybrid Cloud integrates both private and public clouds, enabling tight communication between each distinct cloud. As a result, hybrid cloud functions as one unified infrastructure.
This provides businesses with great flexibility when it comes to moving workload between public and private clouds. Hybrid cloud allows organisations to store their sensitive data in a private cloud while simultaneously having the freedom to store the resources they want to share on a public cloud.
Benefits to hybrid cloud are many: aforementioned flexibility; more reliable backup of data with multiple cloud servers; managed workload spikes with cloud bursting; cost-effectiveness, as private clouds are more expensive and resource-intensive. Hybrid cloud’s ability to scale on-demand allows businesses to implement it in many different ways.
Our Who’s Who report provides you with the most vocal experts online within the hybrid cloud conversation, including cloud migration, cloud security & privacy and Kubernetes, which are substantial sub-topics in the hybrid cloud space.
What’s Covered in the Report?
In our Hybrid Cloud report we have a look at a range of influencers and personas, answering the key questions below:
- Which Brand Employees are driving most impact online on the topic of Hybrid Cloud?
- Who are they key Social Amplifiers on the topic of Hybrid Cloud?
- Who are the key Event Speakers speaking at Cloud events?
- Which Key Opinion Leaders are discussing Hybrid Cloud?
- Who are the Analysts within Hybrid Cloud?
- Which Journalists are creating content on Hybrid Cloud?
- Who is sharing content on Cloud Migration and Hybrid Cloud?
- Who are the influencers within Hybrid Cloud and Security/Privacy?
- Which influencers are talking about Hybrid Cloud and Kubernetes?
- Which Platforms are creating thought leadership content on Hybrid Cloud?
- Which Publications & Resources are sharing content on Hybrid Cloud?
Download the Full Report
These Who’s Who reports are created using the Onalytica platform which has a curated database of over 1 million influencers. Our platform allows you to discover, validate and categorise influencers quickly and easily via keyword searches. The lists are made using carefully created Boolean queries which then rank influencers by resonance, relevance, reach and reference, meaning influencers are not only ranked by themselves, but also by how much other influencers are referring to them. The lists are then validated, and filters are used to split the influencers up into the categories that are seen in the list.
This Who’s Who list should give you an insight into the Hybrid Cloud industry and help break it down. We always want to make sure you are getting the most valuable information available from our lists, so feedback is always welcome!
If you want to learn more about Onalytica, or if you’d like to see our platform in action, feel free to get in touch!