Automation is the application of technologies to deliver services with minimal human intervention. Menial and repetitive jobs previously performed by humans are being increasingly automated. If implemented correctly, the technologies and processes vastly improve reliability, efficiency and speed of various tasks.
It implements many functions from installation, integration, maintenance to procurement, management and even marketing as well as sales. In addition, it involves a broad range of technologies ranging from robotics, communications, electro-optics to wireless applications and test measurement.
New technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning and robotic process automation are sky rocketing the transformation and evolution of this field.
The latest Who’s Who report provides you with a wide range of various influential personas that are creating content and discussing the topic online to equip you with the most up-to-date information on automation.
What’s Covered in the Automation Report?
In this report we have a look at a range of influencers and personas, answering the key questions below:
- Which Brand Employees are driving impact online?
- Who are the key Social Amplifiers on the topic?
- Who are the Event Speakers within Automation?
- Which Key Opinion Leaders are discussing Automation?
- Who are the Analysts, Academics & Researchers within the topic?
- Which Journalists & Contributors are creating content on Automation?
- Who is sharing content on Robotic Process Automation (RPA)?
- Who are the influencers within Automation and Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
- Which Brands are creating thought leadership content on Automation?
- Which Publications & Resources are sharing content on Automation?
Download the Full Report
These Who’s Who reports are created using the Onalytica platform which has a curated database of over 1 million influencers. Our platform allows you to discover, validate and categorise influencers quickly and easily via keyword searches. The lists are made using carefully created Boolean queries which then rank influencers by resonance, relevance, reach and reference, meaning influencers are not only ranked by themselves, but also by how much other influencers are referring to them. The lists are then validated, and filters are used to split the influencers up into the categories that are seen in the report.
This Who’s Who list should give you an insight into the industry and help break it down. We always want to make sure you are getting the most valuable information available from our lists, so feedback is always welcome!
If you want to learn more about Onalytica, or if you’d like to see our platform in action, feel free to get in touch!