Cybersecurity is a necessity in day-to-day life, a study by the Ponemon Institute and Keeper Security has shown that cybersecurity risks are increasing due to prolonged remote working. The report found 60% of those surveyed said their organisation had been hit by a cyber attack. The issues that Zoom faced throughout April and May 2020 highlight how easy it is to become a victim of cybercrime.
The importance of cybersecurity is clear, which is why this ‘Who’s Who’ report focuses on the voices raising awareness and driving solutions within cybersecurity. We have broken the industry down and looked at those working, speaking and writing within the space.
“In cybersecurity, we’re not just looking to partner with influencers who have the biggest following or the loudest voice. It’s more important to focus on the ones having the right conversations in the right communities.” – Philip Peters, Global Social Media & Content Lead, Palo Alto Networks
What’s Covered in the Report?
In our Cybersecurity report we have a look at a range of influencers and personas, answering the key questions below:
- Which brand employees are driving most impact online on the topic of Cybersecurity?
- Who are they key social amplifiers and professional influencers on the topic of Cybersecurity?
- Who are the key event speakers speaking at Cybersecurity events?
- Who are the analysts within Cybersecurity?
- Which journalists are writing about Cybersecurity?
- Who are the influencers within Cybersecurity and Threat Protection?
- Which influencers are talking about Cybersecurity and Compliance?
- Who are the key influencers discussing Cloud Security within the Cybersecurity space?
DOWNLOAD THE FULL REPORT
These Who’s Who reports are created using the Onalytica platform which has a curated database of over 1 million influencers. Our platform allows you to discover, validate and categorise influencers quickly and easily via keyword searches. The lists are made using carefully created Boolean queries which then rank influencers by resonance, relevance, reach and reference, meaning influencers are not only ranked by themselves, but also by how much other influencers are referring to them. The lists are then validated, and filters are used to split the influencers up into the categories that are seen in the list.
This Who’s Who list should give you an insight into the Cybersecurity industry and help break it down. We always want to make sure you are getting the most valuable information available from our lists, so feedback is always welcome!
If you want to learn more about Onalytica, or if you’d like to see our platform in action, feel free to get in touch!