The term unified communications (UC) describes the integration of various communication tools to facilitate quick and hassle-free communication. UC incorporates real-time, enterprise, communication services like instant messaging, audio, video & web conferencing, screen sharing, data sharing and call controls amongst others.
With the help of UC solutions, businesses are able to streamline their communication which, in effect, boosts employee efficiency and productivity, improves collaboration between different departments and regions as well as enables remote and mobile work conditions.
Since the global Covid-19 pandemic accelerated growth in many tech sectors, UC solutions are being relied upon more than ever. The aim of this report is to provide you with the industry experts, analysts, journalists as well as experts in unified communications & collaboration (UC&C), contact centre as a service (CcaaS) and voice over internet protocol (VoIP) for a thorough overview of the online conversation surrounding unified communications.
What’s Covered in the Unified Communications Report?
In this report we have a look at a range of influencers and personas, answering the key questions below:
- Which Brand Employees are driving impact online on the topic of Unified Communications?
- Who are the key Social Amplifiers on the topic?
- Who are the key Event Speakers speaking at Unified Communications events?
- Which Key Opinion Leaders, Analysts & Researchers are discussing Unified Communications?
- Which Journalists & Contributors are creating content on Unified Communications?
- Who is sharing content on Unifed Communications & Collaboration (UC&C)?
- Who are the influencers within UC and Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS) & Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)?
- Which Brands are creating thought leadership content on Unified Communications?
- Which Publications & Resources are sharing content on Unified Communications?
Download the Full Report
These Who’s Who reports are created using the Onalytica platform which has a curated database of over 1 million influencers. Our platform allows you to discover, validate and categorise influencers quickly and easily via keyword searches. The lists are made using carefully created Boolean queries which then rank influencers by resonance, relevance, reach and reference, meaning influencers are not only ranked by themselves, but also by how much other influencers are referring to them. The lists are then validated, and filters are used to split the influencers up into the categories that are seen in the report.
This Who’s Who list should give you an insight into the Unified Communications industry and help break it down. We always want to make sure you are getting the most valuable information available from our lists, so feedback is always welcome!
If you want to learn more about Onalytica, or if you’d like to see our platform in action, feel free to get in touch!