Data Science combines statistical and computational skills together with Machine Learning for data-driven problem solving. This rapidly growing area includes large-scale data analysis, DevOps and deep learning, and has applications in many tech and finance related areas, amongst others.
Data Science and Machine Learning distinguishes itself from other computer guided decision methods by creating prediction algorithms using data. Well known examples of these applications include spam detectors, movie and music recommendation systems as well as speech recognition tools.
Data Science and Machine Learning platforms provide a variety of basic building blocks that aid in creating different types of data science solutions. It is important for businesses to incorporate these solutions into their processes, products and infrastructure because Data Science and Machine Learning platforms save time and provide structure that allows companies to learn as they go.
This ‘Who’s Who’ report focuses on bringing attention to a sample of voices raising awareness and driving solutions within the Data Science and Machine Learning conversation. From individuals to organisations who are working, speaking, creating content and writing in this space.
What’s Covered in the Report?
In our Data Science & Machine Learning report we have a look at a range of influencers and personas, answering the key questions below:
- Which Brand Employees are driving most impact online on the topic of Data Science & Machine Learning?
- Who are they key Social Amplifiers on the topic of Data Science & Machine Learning?
- Who are the key Event Speakers speaking at Data Science & Machine Learning events?
- Which Key Opinion Leaders are discussing Data Science & Machine Learning?
- Who are the Analysts within Data Science & Machine Learning?
- Which Journalists/Contributors are creating content on Data Science & Machine Learning?
- Which Academics/Researchers discuss Data Science & Machine Learning?
- Who is sharing content on Deep Learning /Data Science & Machine Learning?
- Who are the influencers within Data Science & Machine Learning and DevOps?
- Which influencers are talking about Data Science/Machine Learning and Big Data?
- Which Platforms are creating thought leadership content on Data Science & Machine Learning?
- Which Publications & Resources are sharing content on Data Science & Machine Learning?
Download the Full Report
These Who’s Who reports are created using the Onalytica platform which has a curated database of over 1 million influencers. Our platform allows you to discover, validate and categorise influencers quickly and easily via keyword searches. The lists are made using carefully created Boolean queries which then rank influencers by resonance, relevance, reach and reference, meaning influencers are not only ranked by themselves, but also by how much other influencers are referring to them. The lists are then validated, and filters are used to split the influencers up into the categories that are seen in the list.
This Who’s Who list should give you an insight into the Data Science & Machine Learning industry and help break it down. We always want to make sure you are getting the most valuable information available from our lists, so feedback is always welcome!
If you want to learn more about Onalytica, or if you’d like to see our platform in action, feel free to get in touch!