Our landscape is transforming quickly. New technologies bring new opportunities and new challenges to overcome, which is why we have focused this report on IIoT, the Industrial Internet of Things.
Whilst IoT (Internet of Things) is most commonly used by consumers, IIoT is used for industrial purposes such as manufacturing, supply chain monitoring etc. Through IIoT, companies are able to increase productivity whilst reducing costs, and many brands are reaping the benefits of adopting these solutions.
IIoT has increased in popularity since COVID-19. It has allowed companies to ensure employee safety, improve liquidity, lower costs, and more. Companies have been able to drastically reduce employee contact during the pandemic through the use of IIoT insights.
Of course, implementing IIoT solutions does not come without its challenges. We hope this ‘Who’s Who’ report helps you connect and stay connected with the experts.
What’s Covered in the Report?
In our IIoT report we have a look at a range of influencers and personas, answering the key questions below:
- Which brand employees are driving most impact online on the topic of IIoT?
- Who are they key social amplifiers and professional influencers on the topic of IIoT?
- Which influencers are the Key Opinion Leaders on IIoT?
- Who are the key event speakers speaking at IIoT events?
- Who are the analysts within IIoT?
- Which journalists are writing about IIoT?
- Who are key academics & researchers looking at IIoT?
- Who are the influencers within IIoT and energy?
- Which influencers are talking about IIoT and smart cities?
- Who are the key influencers discussing cybersecurity within the IIoT space?
- Which influencers are leading the conversation on transport & logistics and IIoT?
Download the Full Report
These Who’s Who lists are created using the Onalytica platform which has a curated database of over 1 million influencers. Our platform allows you to discover, validate and categorise influencers quickly and easily via keyword searches. The lists are made using carefully created Boolean queries which then rank influencers by resonance, relevance, reach and reference, meaning influencers are not only ranked by themselves, but also by how much other influencers are referring to them. The lists are then validated, and filters are used to split the influencers up into the categories that are seen in the list.
This Who’s Who list should give you an insight into the IIoT industry and help break it down. We always want to make sure you are getting the most valuable information available from our lists, so feedback is always welcome!
If you want to learn more about Onalytica, or if you’d like to see our platform in action, feel free to get in touch!