Telecommunications, also known as telecoms, is defined as the exchange of information by electronic means over large distances. The definition includes data, voice and video transmissions as well as a plethora of information-transmitting technologies and infrastructures such as phones, both wired and mobile, fibre optics, internet, telegraphs, radio and many more.
Telecoms is far more important to our everyday lives than one might think. Especially in the new working from home climate, remote work is made possible with the help of telecom systems. Mobile devices and wireless communication are being increasingly embedded in today’s society and the telecom sector is at the epicentre of that growth and innovation.
Our latest Who’s Who report aims to highlight some of the most influential voices talking about telecoms online. You will find a variety of different influential personas as well as a sample of experts on 5G and Unified Communications as they are prominent sub-topics within the conversation.
What’s Covered in the Report?
In our Telecoms report we have a look at a range of influencers and personas, answering the key questions below:
- Which Brand Employees are driving most impact online on the topic of Telecoms?
- Who are the key Social Amplifiers on the topic of Telecoms?
- Who are the key Event Speakers speaking at Telecoms events?
- Which Key Opinion Leaders are discussing Telecoms?
- Who are the Analysts within Telecoms?
- Which Journalists/Contributors are creating content on Telecoms?
- Who is sharing content on 5G and Telecoms?
- Who are the influencers within Telecoms and Unified Communications?
- Which Brands are creating thought leadership content on Telecoms?
- Which Publications & Resources are sharing content on Telecoms?
Download the Full Report
These Who’s Who reports are created using the Onalytica platform which has a curated database of over 1 million influencers. Our platform allows you to discover, validate and categorise influencers quickly and easily via keyword searches. The lists are made using carefully created Boolean queries which then rank influencers by resonance, relevance, reach and reference, meaning influencers are not only ranked by themselves, but also by how much other influencers are referring to them. The lists are then validated, and filters are used to split the influencers up into the categories that are seen in the report.
This Who’s Who list should give you an insight into the Telecoms industry and help break it down. We always want to make sure you are getting the most valuable information available from our lists, so feedback is always welcome!
If you want to learn more about Onalytica, or if you’d like to see our platform in action, feel free to get in touch!