Our landscape is transforming quickly. Technologies bring new opportunities and new challenges to overcome, which is why we have focused this report on RPA, Robotic Process Automation. More people are turning to RPA to eliminate repetitive tasks. Companies can reduce costs and streamline results through the technology and valuable time can be spent elsewhere.
COVID-19 has forced the world to prioritise digitalisation and RPA has proven to be a saviour during times of uncertainty. Automation has emerged as an all-important asset for unlocking agility and resilience as business leaders find their feet in uncharted conditions.
This ‘Who’s Who’ report has an important focus on bringing attention to the voices raising awareness and driving solutions within the RPA conversation. From individuals to organisations who are working, speaking and writing within the space.
What’s Covered in the Report?
In our RPA report we have a look at a range of influencers and personas, answering the key questions below:
- Which brand employees are driving most impact online on the topic of RPA?
- Who are they key social amplifiers on the topic of RPA?
- Who are the key event speakers speaking at RPA events?
- Which key opinon leaders are discussing RPA?
- Who are the analysts within RPA?
- Which academics & researchers are discussing RPA?
- Who are the influencers within RPA and AI?
- Which influencers are talking about RPA and machine learning?
- Who are the key influencers discussing robotics within the RPA space?
- Which brands are creating thought leadership content on RPA?
Download the Full Report
These Who’s Who reports are created using the Onalytica platform which has a curated database of over 1 million influencers. Our platform allows you to discover, validate and categorise influencers quickly and easily via keyword searches. The lists are made using carefully created Boolean queries which then rank influencers by resonance, relevance, reach and reference, meaning influencers are not only ranked by themselves, but also by how much other influencers are referring to them. The lists are then validated, and filters are used to split the influencers up into the categories that are seen in the list.
This Who’s Who list should give you an insight into RPA industry and help break it down. We always want to make sure you are getting the most valuable information available from our lists, so feedback is always welcome!
If you want to learn more about Onalytica, or if you’d like to see our platform in action, feel free to get in touch!